Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Governor's Ball

Come check out my new blog at BeingGenevieve.com


 The Governor's Ball is a celebration for the inauguration of the Governor. It is held every 4 years and is so much fun to attend. It was especially fun this year because Justin and Wendy their children, Stacey and Justin their children, Brent and Julie, and Kevin, Braxton and I were all able to make it. We missed Michael and Monica and their children, but hope they can make it next time. Brent, my father-in-law, was recently voted in as the President Pro-Tempore and his conference room was where all the appetizers were being served. We all just had fun eating and socializing in his office.
Braxton and I dancing to the music
Braxton went with Grandpa and Grandma through the presession and had a great time.
Everyone at the front desk of the Senate chambers.

Come check out my new blog at BeingGenevieve.com


No comments: